Transform Your Mornings
With the Tiger's Time Challenge!
Save time, stop nagging, reduce stress, improve your relationship, increase your child's confidence and have a whole load of FUN!Ooh yes please!
Watch This Video
If singing Twinkle Twinkle makes you want to stick pins in your eyes ... repeatedly ... I made this for you!
In this online mini-course you will:
- Improve your relationship, essential for your child's self-esteem
- Learn how to reframe challenging moments into love, fun and connection.
- Learn how to use language for the best outcome for all.
- Increase your child's independence, confidence and self-esteem
- Encourage yourself and your child to become solution focussed.
- Learn how to reach your children where words often fail.
- Transform your mornings.
- Have a whole load of fun!
The Tiger's Time Challenge includes 5 Original NLP and music based, original workshops to help you approach those stressful mornings in a 'Raarsome' new way.
PLUS Bonus Workshop: 'Increasing Independence in the Home,' from Best Selling Author of 'Montessori Inspired Activities for Pre-Schoolers,' Jo Ebisujima.
PLUS an awesome free workbook to help parents use language for best effect, create win / win situations and reframe difficult situations into love, fun and connection.
"This course is AMAZING!
How did we ever cope without you?!"
- Josephine Glanville
Mama of 2
"My daughter runs to find her coat and puts her shoes on faster than I ever thought possible. It's complete genius!
- Una Archer
Not only does this workshop get them brushing for 2 whole minutes, it's seriously banging.
Grab your toothbrush and dig out your dancing shoes. You might be a parent, but you're not dead yet, right?Buy now for £29.99
"Rachel, I've just watched your workshops, bloody hell woman I love you! I can't wait to do these later with my kids!
- Jennie Harrison
Energy Healer, Transformation Coach and Mama of 2
Teach your child how to:
- Brush their teeth for 2 whole minutes, whilst dancing to music that doesn't make you want to stick pins in your eyes. #winning
- Get their shoes & coats on in 5 seconds without even saying a word. #fact
- Pick up their flipping pants! #worksonpartnerstoo
- Stop and be safe when walking / scootering near roads #epic
- Ease separation anxiety with this an amazing technique that can also be used for bedtimes. #fillthemupwithlove
- Focus on solutions, essential for their mental health #positivemindset
- Believe that they CAN! #selfesteembuilding
- PLUS - How to encourage their confidence by increasing their independence with a Bonus Guest Workshop from Montessori best selling author, JoJo Ebisujima
Stop shouting, start singing and turn those moments of Aargh into moments of Raar!
These workshops are genius! I used them every day with my first and now they're helping me with my second. Thank-you so much!
- Samy Lai
Founder of Grow My Mind and Me and mama of 2
Is this your life?
Tidying up will never be so much fun! Pants, socks, toys - you can use this for EVERYTHING!
Grown-ups, you will LOVE this one and it works on partners too. #justsayin'Buy now for 29.99
"Last night I told George, 'Pick Up Your Pants!' He remembered all the words and he was SO happy! He picked up his things AND we had a boogie.
- Justine Desmond
Mama of 2
They love jumping ...
But they also scare the living daylights out of you, every time they go anywhere near a road when they're running around or on their scooters. This epic rock workshop will help teach road them some basic safety, along with performing an awesome air guitar solo. Plus it burns calories. Win/win!Buy now for £29.99
I wish I'd found you sooner, this is a game changer.
- Kasia Borek
Mama of 2
This beautiful workshop pairs an original song with an amazing NLP exercise, to fill them up with love whenever you have to leave them anywhere. Perfect for dropping them off at school or nursery and for bedtimes.Buy now for £29.99
"The first time we practiced, she just looked at me with a smile and said, 'Again!'
- Elizabeth Moraff
Marketing and Communications Mgr and Mama of 1
Turn your Aargh's into Raar's!
Children learn best when they feel safe and happy. Morning stress can leave you both feeling disconnected, upset, or worse still with feelings of guilt and shame. By reframing the stressful moment into fun, love and connection, you get to improve you relationship, ease separation anxiety and help them believe that they can. Leaving you guilt free and your child connected and happy, priming them to be able to learn to the best of their ability for the rest of the day.
Meet Rachel ...
Rachel Davis is the founder of LaLa Tigers, TEDx & International Speaker, NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Parent Transformation Coach, songwriter and proud single mama of 2 boys. She writes original music and intentional parenting programmes to increase connection, confidence and wellbeing in families with younger children